1. How to buy organic fertilizer pellet making machine?
What should I do before purchasing organic fertilizer pellet making machine?
(1) To determine the output of fertilizer maker machine
Before purchasing organic fertilizer equipment, you need to determine what the expected output is, and choose the model and specification of the equipment according to the output.
(2) To determine the shape of the pellets
The shape of the pellets is to facilitate the selection of different fertilizer pellet making machines, such as powder, column, oblate or standard round. The granulation used for different particle shapes is different, so it can be determined before purchasing. it is good.
(3) To determine the device configuration
The level of fertilizer pellet making machine configuration determines the difference in equipment price. If the purchased equipment wants the automatic device to be more convenient and easy to use, the corresponding price will also be higher, so it can be decided according to the actual situation.
(4) To determine the type of fertilizer
Different types of fertilizers require different equipment, such as compound fertilizers, pure organic fertilizers, organic-inorganic compound fertilizers, bio-organic fertilizers, and compound microbial fertilizers. These types of organic fertilizer production equipment and fertilizer pellet making machine are also different.
In short, when choosing fertilizer making machine, you can refer to the several types introduced by the editor for you, make relevant preparations in advance, and be aware of it, which will be more helpful for the purchase process. Fertilizer pellet making machine manufacturer – Richi Machienry, you are welcome to consult and purchase.
2. Comparison of configurations of fertilizer pellet making machine
Organic fertilizer making machine is a kind of equipment that uses chicken and pig manure as the main raw materials, adds a certain amount of nitrogen fertilizer, phosphate fertilizer, potassium fertilizer, magnesium sulfate, ferrous sulfate and other substances, and uses rice bran, yeast, soybean meal and sugar to ferment for a certain period of time as biological bacteria. Under the action of sulfuric acid, the equipment is mixed and fermented to obtain biochemical fertilizer.
- High configuration: chicken manure dehydrator, fermentation turner, semi-wet material pulverizer, horizontal mixer, fertilizer pellet making machine, dryer, cooler, drum screening machine, coating machine, packaging equipment, belt conveyor, etc. .
- Medium configuration: semi-wet material pulverizer, horizontal mixer, fertilizer pellet making machine, dryer, cooler, trommel screening machine, packaging equipment, belt conveyor, etc.
- Low configuration: semi-wet material pulverizer, horizontal mixer, fertilizer pellet making machine/trommel screening machine, packaging equipment. The products produced by the fertilizer pellet making machine are made of fresh chicken and pig manure, without any chemical ingredients.
However, chickens and pigs have poor digestion ability, and can only consume 25% of the nutrients, while the other 75% of the nutrients in the feed are mixed with the manure. Discharge, so that the dry product contains nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acid, protein and other ingredients.
- Pre-fermentation part: organic fertilizer fermentation equipment, high-humidity material pulverizer, drum screening machine, post-granulation part: mixing mixer, organic fertilizer organic fertilizer pellet making machine, disc fertilizer pellet making machine, wet stirring tooth fertilizer pellet mill, organic fertilizer Dryer, rotary cooler, trommel screening machine, rotary coating machine, automatic weighing and packaging machine, intermediate belt conveyor link.
3.Fertilizer pellet making machine &production line
The products produced by the fertilizer pellet making machine and organic fertilizer production line are made of chicken and pig manure and do not contain any chemical ingredients. Chickens and pigs have poor digestion ability, and can only consume 25% of the nutrients, while the other 75% of the nutrients in the feed. It is excreted with the feces, so that the dry product contains nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids, protein and other ingredients. The chicken manure dryer not only creates economic benefits for enterprises, but also makes great contributions to human environmental protection projects.
With the rapid development of livestock and poultry breeding industry, a large amount of manure and sewage are produced. The harmful elements in these manures are seriously exceeding the standard, and it is difficult to deal with the traditional methods of returning to the fields. In response to this situation, people have developed fertilizer pellet making machine and organic fertilizer production line with mobile, high-efficiency solid-liquid separation technology as the core, integrated with high-efficiency mixers, turners, fertilizer pellet making machine and other fertilizer production equipment.
The development of livestock and poultry manure fertilizer pellet making machine and organic fertilizer production line and sterilization system will help to promote the formation of livestock and poultry manure harmless treatment, resource utilization, and commercialized production chain, and achieve the goal of industrialization, marketization, and large-scale production. Effectively promote the development of ecological agriculture and circular economy in the city.
4.Major fertilizer pellet making machine
The organic fertilizer production line includes extrusion fertilizer pellet making machiner, trommel screen, high-moisture material dryer, BB fertilizer blender, fermentation turner, and BB fertilizer blending equipment, etc.
(1) Chain crusher
The chain crusher is suitable for the crushing of lumps in the production of compound fertilizer, and is also widely used in chemical, building materials, mining and other industries. The chain plate, the design of the inlet and outlet are reasonable, the crushed material is uniform, it is not easy to stick to the wall, and it is easy to clean.
(2) Multifunctional spherical pellet machine
This machine is based on the fertilizer pellet making machine, and is equipped with a suitable rounding device, so that the cylindrical granules can be rolled into a ball at one time, without returning to the granule, with high ball forming rate, good strength, beautiful appearance and application. Ideal equipment for spherical particles.
(3) Trommel screening machine
The trommel screening machine is a commonly used equipment in the production of compound fertilizer. It is mainly used for the separation of finished products and returned materials, and can also realize the classification of finished products, so that the finished products can be evenly classified.
The combined screen is used for easy maintenance and replacement. This auxiliary equipment of organic fertilizer pellet making machine has simple structure, convenient operation and stable operation.
(4) Cage Crusher
The cage crusher is a medium-sized horizontal cage crusher. It can crush all kinds of single chemical fertilizers with water content below 6%, especially suitable for materials with high hardness. It has simple and compact structure, small footprint, convenient maintenance, good crushing effect, stable operation and easy cleaning. It is the nemesis of monoammonium, diammonium, urea and other hard granular materials.
I hope the above related content about fertilizer pellet making machine is helpful to you. For more information about organic fertilizer maker machine, you are welcome to consult the staff of Richi Machinery, we will serve you wholeheartedly!